Tested to the harmonised European Standard EN 1366-3:2009, Pipe Collars CE provide up to 4 hours fire stopping in rigid floor constructions and up to 2 hours fire stopping in flexible/rigid wall constructions.
Certified to internationally recognised standards such as Certifire and CE marked to provide assurance where specified.
Firepro Pipe Collars CE are slim in design allowing them to be installed around services where space can often be restricted.
Pipe Collars CE can be installed on flexible wall, rigid wall and rigid floor constructions. When used around plastic combustible pipes, Pipe Collars CE will form a penetration seal to reinstate the fire resistance performance of the wall or floor construction.
Tested and proven to perform for use with commonly specified plastic pipework to suit diameters 32mm – 250mm.
Firepro Pipe Collars have also been tested for ventilated pipework and are suitable for use in external conditions.
- CE Marked to EAD 350454-00-1104 – ETA 20/1127
- High performance intumescent
- Up to EI240* fire resistance
- Easy to install where space is restricted
- Suitable for flexible wall and rigid wall/floor constructions
- Tested for ventilated pipework
- Suitable for use externally