ROCKWOOL Insulated Fire Sleeves possess a unique combination of stone wool and graphite intumescent to create a thermal and fire insulation solution. When exposed to fire, the insulated fire sleeves expand and seal the gaps between surrounding pipework and construction, and will continue to close the gap as plastic pipes melt or soften. As part of the highly acclaimed ROCKWOOL FIREPRO© range, this product comes in a wide range of diameters to suit various pipe sizes. The 300mm-long insulated fire sleeve is an ideal solution for fire stopping steel and copper pipework, and is compatible with a range of plastic services.
- Acoustically tested and shown to deliver Rw 59 dB
- CE Marked to EAD 350454-00-1104 – ETA 14/0389
- Tested to BS EN 1366-3:2009
- Maximum protection – ROCKWOOL Insulated Fire Sleeves offers up to 2 hours of fire resistance, ensuring protection against fire and smoke passage.
- Vapour barrier – thermal protection is maintained by a reinforced aluminium foil facing which helps to prevent condensation forming on cold pipework, as well as heat loss from hot pipes.
- Shielding spaces from unwanted noise – limiting sound from noisy pipework, this product is acoustically insulating.
- Ease of installation – ROCKWOOL Insulated Fire Sleeves require no ancillaries, which makes it a cost-effective solution to fire stopping.
- Application – tested for ventilated pipework
- Use Category: Type X – suitable for use in conditions exposed to weathering